Private Virtualization Lab
We are decentralized team of IT-enthusiasts. Our work is researching modern IT-technologies such as virtualization, blockchain, IoT, solar power and others.
Our on-line services represent our researching achievements. You can get access to public services absolutely for free.
- Public access on-line services
- umVirt.Com CA - Certification Authority. Protecting sites via SSL-certificates.
- AgentInfo - Service that showing client connection & browser information. It's so useful to debugging.
- Chineese Characters Explorer - Service for studying chinese characters
- COINS - Service that showing current prices of cryptocurrencies.
- Domainer - Service for checking domain reservation.
- umVirt.com URT TDM - "Urban Terror" dedicated game server installed on QEMU virtual machine. Just install the game and connect. Useful for lag measurement with Quake 3 Engine lagometer.
- RetroGamer - Free access temporary QEMU Virtual Machine with SPICE additions for remote playing old games that not use 3d-acceleration.
- oLive - Free access temporary QEMU Virtual Machine to run and stream live CD/DVD images on laptops, TVs, tablets and smartphones.
- irc.umvirt.com - Public IRC Chat.
- shop.umvirt.com - Our small demo store.
- UmVirt Screen Server - Screen streaming server
- Filez - Meta tags based cloud storage.
- Umvirt Solar Power Station - Solar power station operational data transfer and consumption control.
- Umvirt Linux From Scratch - Experimental educational GNU/Linux virtual machine compiled entirely from source code.
- SPage - Static Web-sites generator.
- Private access on-line services
- jabber.umvirt.com - Private XMPP-server allowing our users to exchange short text messages.
- sip.umvirt.com - Private VoIP-server allowing our users to perform voice calls.
- owncloud.umvirt.com - Private WebDAV-server allowing storing & sharing data.
- Paid content
- Blockchains for independent cold wallets for storing huge amount of money. You can download blockchains manually but it will consume a lot of time.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Blockchain (~220 Gb) for Bicoin Core Client
- BitcoinCash (BCH) Blockchain (~160 Gb) for Bitcoin Unlimited Client
- Litecoin (LTC) Blockcain (~20 Gb) for Litecoin Client
- Monero (XMR) Blockchain (~70 Gb) for Monero Wallet
- Independent Certificate Authority SSL certificates
- Regular SSL
- SAN SSL
- Wildcard SSL
Keep our public services working
We rent a physical servers in order to host our services. We need money to keep they working.
If you like to use our services please donate us some money as many as you wish.